EMS-CAN modul is designed to improve the functionality of Glance EFIS by providing data from sensors to your EFIS.
It is an external engine monitoring module, suitable for engines such as Rotax 912iS, MW-Fly, CMD, etc. (injection models *)
With this unit, you will have an extra screen, that will help you to monitor all engine parameters at a glance.
Compatible motors are:
* For the carbureted engines, please, use the modul EMS-18.
- Rotax 912iS, 915iS **
- Vaxell 100i, 80i,
** All models of Glance-EFIS are adapted in standard to Rotax 912/912S (with indication of: oil temperature and pressure, 1 x CHT, RPM). For Rotax 912/912S is therefore no need of additional modules (unless you want to have a larger number of parameters). The engine settings are visible at the bottom of the main screen, and navigation.
The EMS-CAN module accepts the data transmitted by the following sensors:
- Temperature sensors: 1 kOhm NTC, or 390 Ohm, or 10 kOhm, PT-100
- Oil pressure sensor: 0-10 bar, 4-20 mA, or 0-10 bar 0.5-4.5 V
- Fuel pressure sensor: 0-1 bar, 4-20 mA, or 0-1 bar 0.5-4.5 V
- For injector engines: 0-10 bar, 0.5-4.5 V
- Fuel flow sensor: any sensor with impulse output e.g. Red Cube FT-60
- Fuel level sensors: any resistive sensor, or capacitance-type 0-5 V
- Thermocouples: isolated K type.
Connection diagram :